August 03, 2005

Stupid Old People

I really have a problem with old people. Old people are scared of teenagers, especially in groups, probably because teenagers aren't slow moving, boring and silent. What really pisses me off is when old people feel entitled to welfare (Social Security, Medicare, etc.) or how they ask for an AARP discount EVERYWHERE. Fucking entitled old people. Then everyone wonders why younger people are cynical and disaffected. Entitlements and politics are tilted toward giving old people undeserved respect and attention.

Sorry, I'm not an Asian; I don't worship old people. Old people that I don't know should be fucking glad that they're breathing. I'm glad to help people with decreased faculties of any age, but old people don't deserve respect just for NOT DYING. If anything, I'm fucking tired of subsidizing old people's spending. Politicians and the media help build up these sacred cows by always bending over to old people and eventually the old people believe it.

Sorry, I'm not going to give old people respect because they happened to be three years old during the Great Depression. Oooh, real hardship there. What were they going to do, commit suicide? That's a real accomplishment, not dying.

Rant over.

1 Comments:

Blogger DevP said...

"Sorry, I'm not an Asian; I don't worship old people."

Wow, man. Totally not necessary.

August 03, 2005 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home