May 11, 2005

Global Warming Sham Up

A 3-part Global Warming Sham series is now up on the site.

#1 Kyoto Treaty: Anti-Industrial Revolution Redux
#2 The Siren Call of Popular Consensus-Science
#3 Feelings vs. Science

I've also redone the issue articles page because the division between the forms of issue articles, which made a lot of sense when I only had like ten articles, was not helpful. It just looked cluttered. It's now reorganized along issue lines, but both to add color and to give readers a sense of what to expect in an article, I've preserved the form division as a colored letter next to each article.

Eventually I might make the issues more specific and I may have to resort to columns. If I add considerably more content I may just split the issue articles page into several pages by subject, or I could just use intrapage links.

Posting the first three installments of Global Warming Sham means I've progressed on the list.

- quiz report function
- historical party breakdown of Congress
- Global Warming Sham
- Dar al-Islam
- genocide overview
- World Report country summaries
- Supreme Court expositions

The Dar al-Islam thing will take a while, because I haven't located the preliminary graphics and all the pre-work is limited to the thoughts in my head. I won't be making a website update for a week or two, most likely, so I hope what's there is sufficient. Actually, that's not entirely true. I'll be loading up some old content, because I aim to add the Tag Der Einheit post from 10/2004 that I just reposted on the website as an editorial issue article. But I won't be reporting progress on the website updates list for a week or two. The blog will continue, as always, my job and my girl permitting.

Global Warming Sham
#1 Kyoto Treaty: Anti-Industrial Revolution Redux
#2 The Siren Call of Popular Consensus-Science
#3 Feelings vs. Science

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home