February 20, 2005

Publicity ... from Alaska?

For reasons I'm not entirely clear on, this blog seems to be linked at a couple places on the net. The first one I noticed is the Democratic Freedom blog. I have it on the blogroll at left (it pairs well with New England Republican). It makes sense that it'd be there, since I posted over there a couple times a few weeks or months ago (and ran off my big mouth). What surprises me is that some random Alaskan Pot devotee seems to have set me up on this site:

Alaska - Election Results November 2004 Alaska Marijuana

I don't know why. I think I did mention the Alaska marijuana initiative after the election, so that could be it. So, hello to all zero of you that follow the link to this blog. For reference, I'm not from Alaska and I've never been there - though I am more than somewhat interested in moving there. I'm a little surprised I'm on the list, which is eclectic - to say the least. But hey, free press is free press.

Today: Alaskan Marijuana links page. Tomorrow: the WORLD!


update: Also, I have been linked here, along with half the Western World (and three-sixteenths of the Eastern World).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home